Sessions and Timings
1. The rates provided on this site for In person sessions include travel for 20 mile radius of DE21. All bookings outside of this travel will incur a fuel and time surcharge sent by separate invoice.
2. Each session (Coaching, Yoga, Reiki) will be 1 hour long and held either via Zoom or in person. This will be agreed at booking.
3. I will complete the sessions free from distraction and would politely request that you do the same.
4. Although I will try to accommodate for unforeseen circumstances, I cannot guarantee flexibility where this may impact another clients session.
To cancel or reschedule, please allow 48 hours. All services that need to be cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours will be charged at the full rate.
1. Session fees and programme investments are non refundable.
What I ask is full communication to allow this relationship to be constructive for your spiritual journey.
2. If you purchase your package and find yourself unable to use your sessions due to a change in circumstances, you may put the remaining sessions on hold for up to 3 months.
3. Should you decide to leave the programme before completion, after your 3 month hold period, your sessions will be lost unless otherwise agreed between us.
4. I, reserve the right to change / amend fees and prices at any time however the agreed rate at the time of signing will be honoured for the duration of your programme (including any holding period).
Should you wish to continue coaching after your programme ends, you may be subject to any prices amendments
1. As a holistic wellbeing coach and yoga teacher, I am not providing healthcare, medical, or nutritional therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any physical, mental, or emotional issue.
2. Always seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before undertaking a new health regimen.
3. Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of our work together.
4. Do not start or stop any medications without speaking to your medical or mental health provider.
1. We are entering into a professional coaching relationship and there is not, nor will there be any psychological counselling. If these are needed or the need for them is identified at any stage during the programme, it is your responsibility to seek these services from a licensed professional.
2. I am not a lawyer or certified public accountant, and this should not be considered legal or financial advice. You should seek appropriate counsel for your own situation.
3. Please use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or practice suggested or recommended [on this website/material/ in person]
1. I encourage you to provide your input and feedback to our sessions and along the way as it is important that our relationship is a collaborative one. I want you to feel able to ask me questions, challenge what I am saying and bring resources and information to me that you have found and feel may help. If you feel unhappy with anything I have said then share these thoughts with me as this is an important part of you finding your voice and stepping into your own.
1. It is important for you to understand that as a coach, my role is to challenge and encourage you to push yourself and make positive steps towards becoming free and fearless. This path is sometimes hard and uncomfortable and my promise to you is that I will handle such times with sensitivity and appropriately for your personal journey. If I ever say or do anything which upsets you or does not feel right then please let me know. I want to provide you with all the support and practical actions you need in order to grow and I believe that honesty and trust are critical in order for our relationship to work.
2. Our sessions are an open, free and confidential space for you to speak freely to me and I ask that you let me know if there is ever anything you are concerned about so that I can do my best to ensure you are completely satisfied and happy with your coaching.
1. You recognise that as your coach I will always have your best interests at heart and that with hard work, dedication and commitment you can make life changing strides towards your goals and dreams. However, as with anything in life there are no guarantees, and your success is a direct result of your effort both inside and outside of this programme.
1. All communication between us is dealt with in the strictest of confidence. I will never discuss our sessions or information you have discussed with anyone other than you. I am however bound by a duty of care and if at any point I believe there to be a direct threat to your wellbeing then I reserve the right to seek advice from outside sources however every effort will be paid to respect your identity and privacy.
2. I will not, at any time, either directly or indirectly, voluntarily use any information you have discussed with me for my own benefit or third party (subject to wellbeing concerns as outlined above)
3. I will not voluntarily disclose that we are in a coaching relationship without your expressed written permission
4. I may use examples of your success for training purposes however will seek your permission to do so. Your personal information will never be shared (such as name or anything that may identify you) for such purposes unless I have your prior agreement (e.g. for testimonials).
1. I understand that my participation in yoga, reiki & any related activity conducted is voluntary & at my own risk. I am aware that exercise can be physically strenuous & in certain circumstances can result in injury.
2. The levels of exercise I will perform are at my own pace & based on my own cardio- respiratory (heart & Lung) fitness, muscular strength & endurance.
3. I will make Sinéad aware of any health conditions I have that may require a modification to be made within the class and of any symptoms (e.g. fatigue, shortness of breath, dizziness, chest discomfort, any other pain/ discomfort) during my participation in exercise.
4. I understand that if I suspect I may have a medical condition I should seek help from a qualified medical practitioner.
5. I understand that I will be given instructions on how to perform and exercise and use equipment and I I’ll ask the teacher any questions if I do not understand.
6. Sinead Robertson (Yoga Teacher + Reiki Practitoner) will not be liable for any injuries or damage caused by the participation or use of facilities by the undersigned.
Yoga & Reiki
(Fraudulent Mediums Act 1951) I have, by law, to state that all Psychics, Clairvoyant Mediumship Readings have been offered for thousands of years and many people have benefited during that time.
1. My services are given with genuine and sincere purposes.
2. You are reminded that Clairvoyance and Mediumship may not give you the results that you were looking for, as results are always difficult to predict and cannot be guaranteed. How you use the reading given to you is entirely your own responsibility.
3. You are advised that if seeking information for legal, medical, mental health or financial advice, you should contact the appropriate professionals.
4. By having readings and healing etc, you are accepting these terms and are over the age of 18 years old.
5. For reasons of legality, Psychic Readings are intended for entertainment purposes only. No specific results can be guaranteed. Communication with the spirit world is experimental in nature and there cannot be any guarantees.
6. Any guidance given for you is for your consideration only. Any decisions and choices that you make, as a result of this consultation, is your legal and personal responsibility only.
7. By booking a reading, you confirm there is no mental, emotional or physical reason why you should not receive this reading.
8. I reserve the right to refuse to read for anyone deemed either mentally or physically unfit, for example, anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
What My Clients
Say About Me
made everything so simple but effective
Sinead made everything so simple yet really effective, challenging me where it was needed and helped me take those first steps in putting myself out there for my business running my own classes to make an income and getting clients who are interested in workshops and 1 to 1 work for the future.